IM Jens Ove Fries Nielsen sent me this note about the Rinor!
"I saw your little article concerning the opening 1.d4 d5 2.Nc3 Nf6 3.Bf4!? I would like to add some comments.
"First I have played this System which I have given the name Rinor since 2011, long before Jobaba, Rapport, etc. with a total of 150 games!
"Second, I have nice wins against some strong GMs such as Grandelius, Hector, and Tukhaev, but have played it against a lot of other GMs.
"It has nothing to do with Veresov in my opinion. I consider strongly to write a book over the Rinor. At last one of my most funny games with the Rinor.
Jens Ove Fries Nielsen
Notes to his game vs Banerjee Bitan of India were provided by Fries Nielsen. Enjoy!
Fries Nielsen (2381) - Bitan (2295), Lueneburg Open 2013 begins 1.d4 Nf6 2.Nc3 d5 3.Bf4!? g6 4.Qd2 Bg7 5.Bh6 0-0 6.Bxg7 Kxg7 7.Nf3!? c6 8.h4!? h5 9.Ng5 Nbd7 10.f3 e5! 11.e3 exd4 12.exd4 Re8+ 13.Be2 b5!? 14.a3 Qc7 15.Kf2?! [15.0-0-0!] 15...Nb6 16.b3 a6 17.g3! Bb7 18.Qf4 Qxf4 19.gxf4 Nc8! 20.f5! Nd6 21.fxg6 fxg6 22.Bd3! Bc8 23.Rae1 Bd7?! 24.Re5 Bf5! 25.Bxf5 Nxf5 26.Ne2 Nd7 27.Rxf5! gxf5 28.Nf4 Rh8 29.Rg1 Kf6 30.Ke3 Rae8+ 31.Kd3 Re7? [31...Nf8] 32.Nge6! Rh6 33.Nd8! Nb8?? 34.Rg6+!! 1-0
You may also like: King Pawn (1.e4 e5) and Sicilian (1.e4 c5)
Copyright 2016 Home Page / Author Page / email@example.com
Sign Up for free weekly Chess Training Repertoire updates
- Alan Norris vs my King's Indian
- Beginner Logic in Italian Game
- London System Why Play Qb6
- Fries Nielsen vs GM Tukhaev in Rinor
- Bruce Ripley wins BDG Gunderam
- Pirc Defence 150 Attack vs Qbroot
- Sicilian Strategy Fails to Tactics
- IM Fries Nielsen Wins with Rinor
- French Defence Greed vs Benner
- Queen's Knight Modern 2.h4
- Beloungie FIDE Rated Dutch Defence
- Aegis Weapon Wins Catalan Opening
- Haines Gambit Sicilian Defence Win
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2015 (66)
- ► 2014 (78)
- ► 2013 (44)
- ► 2012 (79)