You can vary from the main line to play something you know better than your opponent. The Open Ruy Lopez 8.Nxe5 favored by Johannes Minckwitz was played by Winawer, Goring, Mieses, and Bird as White. Here Kacper Piorun outplayed Semen Lomasov.
Piorun (2653) - Lomasov (2551), 19th ch-EUR Indiv 2018 Batumi GEO, 26.03.2018 begins 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5 a6 4.Ba4 Nf6 5.0-0 Nxe4 6.d4 b5 7.Bb3 d5
London 2.Bf4 Playbook: Easy way to begin.
London 2.Bf4 Tactics: Ways to win quickly.
Sets: Chess Games 1.e4 Series and Chess Games 1.d4 Series
Copyright 2011-2018 / Author Page / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up for free weekly Chess Training Repertoire updates
- Ruy Lopez Gajewski Gambit Win
- Alekhine Defence Win Stankovic
- Queen Knight Win by Nigel Short
- French Defence Alapin Diemer
- Kings Gambit Killer Move Wins
- Sicilian Defence Alapin Savic
- French Defence WRG Torning
- Caro-Kann Rasa-Studier Gambit
- Ruy Lopez Minckwitz 8.Nxe5!?
- Caro-Kann Delayed Panov
- Blackmar-Diemer Hartelt Euwe
- Sicilian Defence Knight Move
- Blackmar-Diemer Gambit Bogo
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2017 (13)
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2013 (11)