Ray Haines won a Four Knights Game against the Italian Variation 4.Bc4. Ray wrote: "I played this line when I was in high school against a lot of players. This guy played it differently by putting the knight back on it home sq."
I examine the Italian 4.Bc4 in my Four Knights Playbook. If you play it often and learn a little theory, you're likely to score well. If it's just a blit experiment, oh well...
My Ruy Lopez Tactics book covers 500 combinations and mates.
My Open Game Tactics book covers 1.e4 e5 without Ruy Lopez.
JASNA68 (1469) - Haines, Live Chess Chess.com, 01.04.2020 begins 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bc4 Nxe4 5.Nxe4 d5 6.Bb3 dxe4 7.Ng1 Bc5 8.d3 0-0 9.Be3 Bxe3 10.fxe3 Kh8 [10...Bf5-+] 11.dxe4 Qh4+ 12.g3 Qxe4 13.Qf3 Bf5 [13...Qb4+ 14.c3 Qb6-+] 14.0-0-0 [14.h3 Nd4-/+] 14...Na5
Chess Training Repertoire Moves 4 or (Or Get eBook Here)
Chess is Chess 2019: Games from my Blog (210 games)
See also Chess Word Puzzles (Names, Places, Openings)
Copyright 2011-2020 / Author Page / email@example.com
- Four Knights Game Italian Haines
- Queens Knight 3.e5 Pandurevic
- BDG Brombacher 4.f3 c5 Saeed
- Vienna Game Fancy Win 4.Bxf7+
- BDG Caro-Kann Defence Wight
- Latvian Gambit Tactics Cavicchi
- Blackmar-Diemer Zilbermints c6
- Bird Stonewall Attack Ray Haines
- Blackmar-Diemer Saeed 4.f3 e3
- Petroff Defence Nepomniachtchi
- Blackmar-Diemer Birchbeer Wins
- Dutch Staunton Gambit Wight
- Blackmar-Diemer 4...e3 Cavicchi
- Caro-Kann Advance 4.g4 Haines
- BDG French Zilbermints 3...e6
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2018 (11)
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2013 (11)