My blog is more popular now than it usually was. All of my posts since September have had 170 page views or more, while none of my 2016 posts prior to August hit 170. My average post gets read over 160 times. Google takes readers to my 2100 prior articles more often than to whatever my newest post is.
These 10 are the only ones that have fewer than 20 hits. On New Years Day I give the most viewed for the year. Note that the first one below was my very first blog post.
1. What's on the Horizon for my Chess Blog?
3. Wall BDG: Extra Material vs Good Position
4. Teichmann: You've Gotta See This Finish!
5. Bill Wall with BDG: Attacking Kingside
6. Bill Wall BDG: MBZG Run Over By c-pawn
7. 40 Favorite Chess Posts 2012 & 2011
8. Sicilian Defence Dragon Darryl Hartman
9. BDG Lemberger by Malmstrom
10. Neo-Gruenfeld vs John Shepherd
You may also like: King Pawn (1.e4 e5) and Sicilian (1.e4 c5)
Copyright 2016 Home Page / Author Page / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up for free weekly Chess Training Repertoire updates