White responds to 4.Ng3 Be6 by swinging a light-squared bishop around to counter the pressure after 5.Bb5+, 6.Ba4, and 7.Bb3. After these bishops were exchanged, White turned the focus to the kingside. White dominated the attack after the f-file was opened. Black would lose the king or queen in this game Bence Pribelszky vs Andrea Lengyel.
My Ruy Lopez Tactics covers 500 combinations and mates.
My Open Game Tactics covers 1.e4 e5 without Ruy Lopez.
My Sicilian Tactics 1.e4 c5 has 500 combinations and mates.
My French Tactics 1.e4 e6 has 500 combinations and mates.
My Caro-Kann Tactics 1.e4 c6 500 combinations and mates.
My Semi-Open Tactics 1.e4 misc 500 combinations and mates.
My Blackmar-Diemer Tactics 500 combinations and mates.
My Chess Is Chess 2020 my annual collection has 116 games.
Pribelszky (2206) - Lengyel (1854), Hungarian Youth Teams 2018 Zalakaros HUN, 29.07.2018 begins 1.Nc3 d5 2.e4 d4 3.Nce2 e5 4.Ng3 Be6 5.Bb5+ c6 6.Ba4 [6.Be2=] 6...Bd6 [6...Na6=/+] 7.Bb3 Bxb3 8.axb3 g6 [8...d3!?=] 9.Nh3 Ne7 10.0-0 0-0 11.d3 Qd7 12.Bh6 Re8 13.f4 exf4 14.Nxf4 Be5 15.Qf3 Nc8 [15...c5 16.Nh3+/=] 16.c4 [16.Ra5+/-] 16...Na6 [16...dxc3 17.bxc3 Bxc3 18.Rad1=] 17.Ra5 c5 [17...Bh8 18.Nfh5+-] 18.b4 Nxb4 [18...Ne7 19.bxc5+-] 19.Rxc5 Nc6 [19...Nd6 20.Nd5+-]
Chess Training Repertoire Moves 4 or (Or Get eBook Here)
Chess is Chess 2019: Games from my Blog (210 games)
See also Chess Word Puzzles (Names, Places, Openings)
Copyright 2011-2021 / Author Page / email@example.com
- Scandinavian 2.Nc3 Pribelszky
- Queens Gambit Baltic 2.c4 Bf5
- Bird's Opening Bind Hansen
- Sicilian Defence Taimanov Sevian
- French Defence 1.Nc3 Attack Levi
- BDG Mad Dog Attack Crompton
- Queens Gambit dxc4 Bachmann
- English Opening 1.c4 e5 Smirnov
- King's Gambit Reprintsev Win
- Blackmar-Diemer Teichmann Bg2
- Queen's Gambit - Then and Now
- Ryder Gambit 5.Qxf3 Normand
- Blackmar-Diemer Lev Zilbermints
- 10 Favorite Chess Posts of 2020
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2020 (12)
- ► 2018 (11)
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2013 (11)